Wiscasset Municipal Airport (KIWI)
The Wiscasset Municipal Airport (international identifier: KIWI) is located within the municipal boundaries of the town of Wiscasset, Maine, in Lincoln County, approximately four miles west of the village (central business district). The airport is located on Chewonki Neck Road, south of Route 144 and east of U.S. Route 1. KIWI is approximately 50 miles east of Portland and 12 miles from Boothbay Harbor, Maine and can be accessed by U.S. Route 1 and state highways 27, 144, and 218. The airport’s deeded property, which was acquired over a number of years starting in 1958, covers approximately 257 acres, including avigation easements.
Right Traffic - Runway 25 - Noise Sensitive Area South End of Runway, Climb Straight Out to 700' AGL.
Left Traffic - Runway 7
100LL: $4.55 Self-Service JET-A: $3.92 Self-Service
Automated Weather Observation Station (AWOS)
Call: ...207.882.8094 or Freq. 135.725 (near KIWI)
- 01/02/17 - Office Space available for rent at Wiscasset Airport
- 10/21/16 - Flagpole Dedication at the Wiscasset Municipal Airport
- 08/05/16 - The "Rise Above" exhibit is coming to the Wiscasset Airport, August 17 - 20, 2016
- 06/27/16 - Town of Wiscasset 4th of July Celebration 2016
- 06/13/16 - Aviation fuel price update at the Wiscasset Airport